Your (User’s) personal data are processed in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation – the GDPR).
Who is the Controller?
The Controller is Metrosoft Polska Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Kraków (31-101), Poland, Plac Na Groblach 21, National Court Register entry No. KRS 0000124161, Tax Id. No. (NIP) 6772108551, Industry Id. No. (REGON) 357026224 (the Controller).
You can contact us:
- in writing: Metrosoft Polska Sp z o.o, Plac Na Groblach 21, 31-101 Kraków
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by phone at: +48 12 394 7200
Purposes of personal data processing and legal grounds
E-mail correspondence / phone calls – General inquiries
The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the Controller to respond to your e-mail or phone call. In such a case, personal data are processed due to the Controller’s legitimate interests (Art. 6.1.f of the GDPR), which consist in replying to your e-mail or phone call.
Personal data are processed in order to carry out the recruitment process on the following legal grounds:
- processing is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract of employment (Art. 6.1.b of the GDPR)
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject (Art. 6.1.c of the GDPR, Art. 22(1) § 1 of the Labour Code)
- your consent (Art. 6.1.a of the GDPR) to the processing of data provided in the CV and in the cover letter, if you provide us with data other than those required under Art. 22(1) § 1 of the Labour Code
- your consent (Art. 6.1.a of the GDPR) to the processing of data for the purpose of future recruitment.
The provision of personal data is voluntary, except for a statutory requirement in the scope of data required in Art. 22(1) § 1 of the Labour Code to carry out the recruitment process.
There is a plug-in on our website, which, when clicked, redirects you to the login panel in the service request system for entities with whom a relevant agreement has previously been concluded.
Personal data are processed in order to perform the agreement (Art. 6.1.b of the GDPR).
The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the Controller to respond.
In order to improve the quality of its services, the Controller processes statistical information on the use of the Website – these data are processed on the following legal grounds:
- due to the Controller’s legitimate interests (Art. 6.1.f of the GDPR), to the extent necessary to ensure proper use of the Website, which consist in using necessary cookies
- your consent (Art. 6.1.a of the GDPR) to the processing of data concerning other kind of cookies.
Data transfer outside the EEA
Metrosoft does not transfer personal data outside the EEA.
How long will personal data be processed?
In case of processing personal data:
- in connection with e-mail correspondence (general inquiries) – personal data shall be processed for a period depending on the primary purpose for which it was provided. In the absence of such a purpose - 3 months from the last contact
- in connection with recruitment process – the Candidate’s data will be processed for the duration of the recruitment process and with regards to any potential claims, for the period of 3 years. In order to use the Candidate’s data in future recruitment processes, and in case of other recruitment data, this data will be processed until your consent is withdrawn but no longer than for a period of 5 years
- in connection with the performance of the support / SLA agreement, personal data shall be processed for the duration of an agreement performance term, and then until the expiration of the limitation period for any claims arising from the contract.
Rights related to the processing of personal data
In cases specified in detail in the GDPR, you have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right of access to your personal data
- the right to request the rectification of your personal data
- the right to request the erasure of your personal data
- the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data
- the right to data portability
- the right to object to the processing of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation (in case of processing based on Art. 6.1.f of the GDPR)
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
Right to withdraw consent
Where processing your personal data is based on Art. 6.1.a of the GDPR (your consent), you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The Controller does not make any automated decisions, including profiling, referred to in Art. 22.1 and 4 of the GDPR.